Lil Boy Blues (LBB)
The Lil Boy Blues is a 6V6 based, tube rectified, Single ended amplifier. The control consists off a volume. It was built because of our love of 150's tweed champs. But it needed to be much more than just a mere 5 watts with an eight or ten inch speaker. So we built it with larger transformers and a 12' speaker and cabinet. It pushes around 10-12 watts and can hold its own over a drummer. It is a hand built eyelet board with select components, custom made chassis, and custom Heyboer transformers. It has two inputs and an 8 ohm output. The amp is offered as a 1x12 combo. The amps and cabinets are all hand built in house. It has more clean headroom than you would expect as well as more overall volume. So it does chicken picking to texas blues in a small size that works for bedroom, studio or stage. Base price for a combo is $1499.99 map.
- Amplifier Class: Single-ended, Class A, cathode biased, single channel
- Wattage: ~10 watts
- Controls: Volume, it's all you need.
- Preamp tube: 12AX7 (1)
- Output tube: 6V6 (1)
- Rectifier tube: 5AR4 (1)
- Circuit board: Traditional Blackface style fiberboard with eyelets
- Transformers: Custom wound Heyboer Transformers
- Chassis: Custom built 0.80 steel
- Cabinet: Custom built 3/4" solid Pine(Combo)
- Speaker: WGS ET65 12", 8 Ohm or Jenson P12Q 8 Ohm (Combo)
- Shipping weight: 32 lbs.
- Pricing: $1499.99 (1x12 Combo)