The Queen Reverb (QR24)
The Queen Reverb is a 6V6 based, tube rectified, push/pull amplifier. The controls are volume, treble and bass on the normal channel and volume, treble, bass, reverb and vibrato speed and intensity on the bright channel. It comes with a foot switch that engages and disengages the reverb and vibrato. It is a hand built eyelet board with select components, custom made chassis, and custom Heyboer transformers. It has two inputs and an 8 ohm output with an extension cabinet jack. The amp is offered as a 1x12 combo. The amps and cabinets are all hand built in house. The Princess is based on the american blackface AB763 circuit from the 60's with a few tweaks. It has a brownface style vibrato and a silverface style reverb. So it really encapsulates the best of all the era's of the american amps. It does the american clean tones and broken up overdriven blues tones to a tee! So it does chicken picked to texas blues in a medium size that works for bedroom, studio or stage. Base price for a combo is $1999.99 map.
- Amplifier Class: Push-Pull, Class AB, Fixed biased, two channels
- Wattage: ~24 watts
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Vibrato Speed and Intensity, and footswitch for reverb and vibrato.
- Preamp tube: 12AX7 (3), 12AT7 (2), 7025 (2)
- Output tube: 6V6 (2)
- Rectifier tube: 5AR4 (1)
- Circuit board: Traditional Blackface style fiberboard with eyelets
- Transformers: Custom wound Heyboer Transformers
- Chassis: Custom built 0.80 steel
- Cabinet: Custom built 3/4" Birch plywood or solid Pine(Combo)
- Speaker: WGS ET65 12", 8 Ohm or Jenson Jet Falcon 8 Ohm (Combo)
- Shipping weight: 45 lbs.
- Pricing: $1999.99 (1x12 Combo)