The SuperBoy 30
The SuperBoy is a EL84 based, tube rectified, class A amplifier. It has a master volume, Hicut, 5 position rotary Tone and Volume with Hi and Low inputs on the EF86 channel and Master volume, Hicut, Treble, Bass and Volume with Hi and Low inputs on the 12AT7 channel. The channels are jumpable and blendable like a plexi. It is a hand built eyelet board with select components, custom made chassis, and custom Heyboer transformers. It has 4,8 and 16 ohm output taps. The cabinets are all hand built in house. It does sweet British clean and overdriven tones with jumpable channels. Base price for a head is $2399.99 map.
- Amplifier Class: Class A, Cathode biased, push pull
- Wattage: ~30 watts
- Channels: Two; One 12AX7 Channel, One EF86
- Controls: Master, Hicut, Tone (Rotary 5 position), and Volume (EF86 Channel). Master, Hicut, Treble, Bass and Volume (12AT7 Channel). Hi and Low Inputs.
- Preamp tube: 12AX7 (2), 12AT7 (1), EF86 (1)
- Output tube: EL84 (4)
- Rectifier tube: 5AR4 (1)
- Circuit board: 1/8" GPO-3 fiberboard with turrets
- Transformers: Custom wound Heyboer Transformers
- Chassis: Custom built 0.90 aluminum
- Cabinet: Custom built 3/4" Birch plywood (Head)
- Dimensions: 22"L x 9.5"H x 7.75" D
- Shipping weight: 35 LBS.
- Pricing: $2399.99 (Head)
- Custom options available